Bangladesh High Commission Forum

Quick Support / Queries solving platform . You can ask about any topic like Visa, passport, Studying in Bangladesh, website etc.
  2. Visa / Passport
  3. Friday, October 27 2017, 05:35 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
For employment visa, do we need to endorse the academic qualified education certificate by MEA? If yes, whether the document endorsed by MEA in 2010 will be accepted?
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Contact Us

Bangladesh High Commission

EP-39, Dr. S. RadhaKrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, Delhi 110021

Phone - 011 2412 1389-94

Email : 

Fax- (91-11)26878953

Copyright © {2015} Bangladesh High Commission. All Rights Reserved.

Designed by MRN Productions