Bangladesh High Commission Forum

Quick Support / Queries solving platform . You can ask about any topic like Visa, passport, Studying in Bangladesh, website etc.
  1. Kishore Kumar singh
  2. Visa / Passport
  3. Saturday, October 15 2016, 05:39 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
My wife Nivedita has an Indan passport that got a bit damaged when a passport control official handled it roughly while stamping the passport. She already has a A2 multiple entry visa upto 14th September, 2017. Now, she is applying to change her passport.
Will she have to apply for visa again on the new passport or attaching the old paspsort with visa will be suffice.

kishore kumar singh
Senior Skills Specialist
ILO, Bangladesh
There are no comments made yet.
Monir Accepted Answer
She has to get a new visa on the new passport.
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Visa / Passport
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Contact Us

Bangladesh High Commission

EP-39, Dr. S. RadhaKrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, Delhi 110021

Phone - 011 2412 1389-94

Email : 

Fax- (91-11)26878953

Copyright © {2015} Bangladesh High Commission. All Rights Reserved.

Designed by MRN Productions